Descripción de la Empresaenter Source is the worlds first Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) firm, specializing in crypto payments support. Companies large and small are increasingly offering consumers cryptocurrency as a payment option. Center Source delivers world class support for all phases of the cryptocurrency payment value chain.
LocalidadTorre Global Bank, Calle 50.
Tipo de ContrataciónTiempo Completo
Descripción de la PlazaThe Workforce Analyst takes responsibility for bridging the gap between Real-Time Analysis and Resource Planning. This Analyst provides Command Center Analyst functions as necessary, while also supporting the Resource Planning team.
• Understand and support as necessary all core functions falling under Resources Planning and Command Center Analyst:
• Monitor and analyze real-time contact trends.
• Act as a first point of contact as well as ongoing point of contact for any escalations.
• Generate schedule & make necessary adjustments in scheduling software.
• Project forecasting trend.
• Prepare WFM related topics reports on a regular basis and provide ad-hoc analysis when needed.
• Collect data from various sources and use it to maintain inputs into live RTA tools as well as critical planning documents.
• And in general, to perform other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined here, but which are logically and properly inherent to your role.
• Ability to understand, manage and report metrics like Service Level, Occupancy, Staffing, and others.
• Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to form well-thought-out opinions and advocate for them, while being open to alternative viewpoints.
• Capable of operating well in a high-trust, high-accountability environment: able to stay motivated while working independently.
• Collaborating well within a team structure.
• At least two years experience in a Real-Time Analyst role, or related applicable experience.
• Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
• Ability to perform multiple tasks with attention to detail in a fast-paced and shifting priority environment.
• Strong leadership skills in order to make real-time decisions, often with limited data and tight timeframes.
Without a doubt, you should have the flexibility to work in a fun, fast-paced environment with flexible schedule requirements and sometimes be required to work on holidays.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO THE FOLLOWING EMAIL:
Mínimo Nivel de Inglés RequeridoExcelente
Mínima Experiencia Laboral Requerida1 año
Esta Oferta de Empleo ha expirado
Encuentre otras Ofertas de Trabajo similares en nuestro Buscador de Empleos
- Ubicación: Ciudad De Panamá -calle 50 | Provincia: Panamá
- Analista Financiero Requisitos: a) Licenciado (a) en Finanzas, Administración de Empresas o similares. b) Maestría en finanzas, MBA o equivalentes, serán recomendables. c) Experiencia mínima...
- Publicación: 22/04/2022 - Salario: Por convenir
- Ubicación: Remote | Provincia: Panamá
- Are you serious about sales and on the hunt for a challenge? Are you looking for a dynamic environment to drive growth? At Scopic, the...
- Publicación: 19/05/2022 - Salario: ----------
- Ubicación: Panama | Provincia: Panamá
- Scopic is seeking a DevOps Engineer (Intermediate+) with great cloud and scripting skills to join our team of 250+ professionals across 50 countries. The successful...
- Publicación: 06/05/2022 - Salario: ----------