Descripción de la EmpresaScopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees. We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
ProvinciaCiudad de México
Tipo de ContrataciónCualquiera
Descripción de la PlazaJoin the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote Software Operations Manager to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive, data-driven professional we can trust with the rigorous task of ensuring our projects are running as effectively and efficiently as possible. This is a full-time, home-based position.
The Remote Software Operations Manager will work to prevent and resolve complex situations with clients, monitor higher level project aspects (payments, rates, etc.), and handle escalations. This is an ideal position for motivated individuals with business-oriented mindset and strong client relations skills, looking for a diverse, fast-paced, fully remote environment.
• Liaise with Accounting/Finance to assess, maintain, and improve project profitability
• Monitor project, ensure the delivery dates and important deadlines
• Manage clients and their expectations, address clients’ concerns, and resolve any escalation
• Lead the rate increases and other project-related changes
• Lead or help with creation of non-project management materials (policies, guides, trainings)
• Help educate their department members on new policies created by other departments as well as ensure the implementation of these policies
Successful candidates will be:
• Highly proficient in the English language
• Comfortable with self-organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking in a dynamic environment
• Independently motivated self-starters with strong work ethic
• Strongly skilled in report tracking
• Industrious and energetic
• Detail-oriented but still able to see the big picture
• Diplomatic but able to provide direct feedback when it is needed
• Receptive to constructive feedback and interested in growth and self-improvement
• Able to manage stress with a positive attitude, even in challenging situations
• Perceptive and understanding, able to communicate clearly and professionally
• Highly adept at detecting and preventing risks and solving problems
• Flexible with different task assignments
The right candidate will work with a team of skilled professionals from around the world to keep the company running smoothly and efficiently.
At Scopic, we believe great professionals can be found in every corner of the globe, and talent shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our work environment benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same routine tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so all team members have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic employees work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic?
• Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• International travel opportunities (not required)
• Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
• Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field, Master’s degree preferred
• High proficiency in the English language
• Strong knowledge of the SDLC and how software applications are created
• Demonstrated leadership skills and the aptitude to learn new skills quickly
• Demonstrated risk and client management expertise
• Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Current residence in a European or American time zone (GMT+3–GMT-7)
• PMP, PRINCE2, and SCRUM certifications are a bonus
• Experience in full-cycle software project management is a bonus
• Basic technical knowledge and/or experience in the IT industry is a bonus
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salary positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0jpwh?source=Unmejorempleo%20MX
Have questions about this position? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software and marketing services for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build and market software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve powered software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.