Descripción de la EmpresaScopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees. We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our development work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
Tipo de ContrataciónPor Horas
Descripción de la PlazaJoin the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
The company is looking to hire a Remote Inside Software Services Sales Specialist to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive sales whizz to bring in new clients and manage strategic partnerships. This is a full-time, home-based position, ideal for motivated individuals looking for a diverse, fast-paced, fully remote environment.
• Understand company service offerings and utilize that knowledge to initiate daily activities that will generate relevant sales leads;
• Work directly with our clients and project managers to up-sell and maximize revenue per account;
• Communicate directly with potentials to understand requirements and assess opportunities;
• Proactively pursue and prospect new business opportunities in support of sales goals and objectives;
• Leverage partnerships to enhance sales in the company’s core service areas;
• Work with management on overall sales strategy;
• Contribute to lead generation and prospecting for new customers by bidding in online IT marketplaces in which we have a presence, warm/cool emailing, virtual networking, or working other relevant channels;
• Identify and utilize target client profiles based on sales and marketing objectives;
• Work diligently and creatively to turn opportunities into actual projects;
• Coordinate with the Operations, Engineering, and Marketing teams as needed.
At Scopic, we believe talent can be found in every corner of the globe, and you shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow and you take on additional responsibility, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Dynamic International Team
Unlike large corporations, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Scopic employees work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
• Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• International travel opportunities (not required)
• Work experience 2+ years in lead generation and sales.
• Demonstrated sales record.
• Significant – preferably substantial – knowledge of software development processes and technologies
• Strategic and analytical skills as they pertain to sales strategies and operations.
• Communication and Interpersonal skills both written and verbal.
• A doer that takes initiative and ownership.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Overall knowledge of marketing is a plus.
• Personality traits necessary to excel in sales (positive, ambitious, gregarious, flexible, self-sufficient).
• Must be independent and disciplined to work remotely.
• Advanced English skills verbal and written – American accent preferred
• Bachelor's or Master's degree.
• Evening working availability.
Compensation: Hourly rate, plus bonus. Full-time. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0f5qd?source=Unmejorempleo%20PA
Have questions about this position? Contact us at email@example.com
Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software and marketing services to our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build and market advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve brought to life software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.
Mínimo Nivel de Inglés RequeridoAvanzado
Esta Oferta de Empleo ha expirado
Encuentre otras Ofertas de Trabajo similares en nuestro Buscador de Empleos
Coordinadora de Recursos Humanos con experiencia en reclutamiento, selección de personal y planilla.
- Ubicación: Ciudad De Panamá | Provincia: Panamá
- Reconocida Empresa de Marketing internacional requiere vincular de manera inmediata una coordinadora de Recursos Humanos con altos conocimientos en Reclutamiento, Selección y Contratación de personal,...
- Publicación: 07/09/2021 - Salario: 1000
- Ubicación: Panama | Provincia: Panamá
- Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Remote Inside Software...
- Publicación: 08/10/2021 - Salario: ----------
- Ubicación: Panama | Provincia: Panamá
- Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Marketing Manager by...
- Publicación: 13/10/2021 - Salario: ----------